Are you excited about working on an international market? Are you an outdoor passionate? Do you want to be part of a renowned outdoor manufacturing company, with a strong focus on sustainability and building a world-class customer experience? This could be your chance!
Paths emerge as we walk them. They reveal to us what moves us, what drives us, who we are. We have been walking our path for 100 years. Our values have become a tradition, our dedication and our passion. From Bavaria into the world. We are excited about where our common path will lead us.
Are you ready to go your way with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Hanwag GmbH is an international company with headquarters in Vierkirchen, near Munich. As part of Fenix Outdoor AB, we offer the highest quality and innovative products produced in Europe, through our 100 years of experience in the development, production and sale of premium mountain and hiking boots. This makes us an extremely successful, medium-sized outdoor company, always respecting nature and sustainable growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal Marketing Coordinator candidate will support brand communication on an international level This person will execute marketing campaigns, create content for all sorts of marketing productions such as catalogues, campaigns and brand stories.
You are wordsmith both in English and German; verbally and in your written work you easily articulate the message, both internally with colleagues and cross-functional teams and especially externally with customers & clients. Intrinsically creative at heart, you are still able to structure and organize your work to deliver on-time, quality results.
The position is a full-time position based in Vierkirchen, Germany. You will report to the Marketing Director International at Hanwag.
- You will coordinate your own projects and take responsibility in online and newsletter marketing
- Support in all marketing areas, incl. customer and user communication, social media and content creation
- You’ll take an active part in event organization, event marketing and representation of the brand
- Take part in coordination and support of international tradeshows and sales meetings
- Maintain close communication with all departments (Sales, R&D, Production and Service)
- Ensure a good maintenance of databases such as our PIM platform or B2B tool
- Work in close communication with international Hanwag markets
We think you would be a great match for the position if you possess the following experiences, traits and abilities:
- Preferably with 1-2 years experience in Marketing and/or Public Relations
- You studied Marketing, Communications or a similarly focused degree
- Experience using in Adobe Cloud programs, such as InDesgin, Photoshop etc. would be a great advantage
- Communication comes naturally for you and you’ve honed and strengthened your skills in written and verbal communication through your career
- Customers are at the centre of your work, this is how you improve engagement, usability and conversion.
- You speak and can write creatively in English and German, both at a native level
- There is no doubt, you are eager to grow and develop your skillset, that keeps you open-minded, curious and humble with an excitement to work and learn
- Working alongside outdoor enthusiasts and passionate Team that believes in our Mission Company
- Culture that treasures ambition
- An international working environment as part of Fenix Outdoor International AG
- A responsible and sustainable company in all areas Wellbeing initiatives and great outdoor experiences
Hanwag GmbH celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.